Last week, we shared a blog post about the HyperLite and the HyperLite SumoStance. Today, they are officially available at NSC,Booth #2407.
These ladders are the lightest extension ladders in the world and weigh up 40 percent less than ordinary extension ladders. Here are a couple more details:
Common ladder problems are overcome with the following innovations from the HyperLite and HyperLite SumoStance:
- -Patent-pending Sure-Set™ feet: Allows you to set the feet in either flat or spike positions and have them stay in place.
- -Hi-Viz green: Some of the most catastrophic falls are caused by people who walk or drive into an extension ladder. This Hi-Viz green, the most easily detected color to the human eye, will help prevent these types of accidents by increasing visibility.
- -SumoStance wide-stance levelers:Increases side-tip stability, preventing accidents caused by over-reaching and working on uneven surfaces.
- -Wide rungs: Provide great comfort, reducing foot fatigue.
- -Side-mounted, dual-pulley system: Reduces the effort required to lift the fly section by 45 percent and removes a potential trip hazard caused by traditional center-pulley rope systems.
Make sure to stop by Booth #2407 to see these two ladders in person!