Little Giant Ladders to Participate in Fourth Annual National Ladder Safety Month in March
Springville, Utah, February 29, 2020 – Little Giant Ladders® is pleased to announce its participation in the Fourth Annual National Ladder Safety Month this March.
“We come to work every day to help every person get home safely,” said Ryan Moss, CEO. “Ladder Safety Month helps bring continued awareness of the importance of preventing injuries and saving lives today and every day. We encourage all across the globe to embrace National Ladder Safety Month and our safety for those we care.”
The goal for Ladder Safety Month this year is to increase awareness of ladder safety on job sites and to share resources to decrease the number of ladder-related accidents. Over the course of March, look for blog posts, social media posts, ladder safety trainings and more from Little Giant Ladders.
Those who follow Little Giant Ladders on social media can expect to see content related to the topics the American Ladder Institute is focusing on each week:
- – Week One (Feb. 24-29) – Why LG is committed to ladder safety and what is being done to reduce the number of ladder-related accidents.
- – Week Two (March 1-7) – How you can use your ladder more safely.
- – Week Three (March 8-14) – Why ladder safety matters in the workplace.
- – Week Four (March 15-21) – Ladder safety at home.
- – Week Five (March 22-28) – When is it time to retire your ladder?
Little Giant Ladders has been participating in Ladder Safety Month since it began in 2017. To learn more about Ladder Safety Month, visit the Ladder Safety Institute’s website.
- – Website: www.littlegiantladders.com
- – Blog: www.littlegiantladders.com/blog
- – Facebook: www.facebook.com/LittleGiantLadders
- – Twitter: https://twitter.com/littlegiant
- – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/littlegiantladders/
About Little Giant Ladder Systems:
Little Giant Ladder Systems, the maker of the original multipurpose ladder, is the world leader in ladder safety and innovation, holding over 100 patents and patents pending on ladder function and design. The company was founded in Springville, Utah, in 1972; and now markets its
products in over 40 countries. Little Giant listens to the voice of the customer and then engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, industry-leading climbing solutions that help hard-working men and women worldwide to get stuff done.
For more information contact:
Sara Hall, Public Relations Manager