Compact Safety Cage
At Little Giant Ladders®, we solved the tie-off problem. In many industries, it is a requirement to tie-off at an anchor point when working past a certain height. This safety-promoting measure can be a difficult standard to maintain, though, which is why Little Giant created the Compact Safety Cage™. This OSHA-compliant cage eliminates the need to tie-off, making the job faster, safer and more affordable than many scaffolding options.
What is It?
Made from a non-conductive fiberglass-resin composite, the Compact Safety Cage features an enclosed safety cage to work in at the top. With its Tip & Glide™ Wheels, you will be able to easily transport it across the job site. Setup of the Compact Safety Cage is simple enough to be performed by a single individual. It is versatile as well, allowing you to use the Cage on staircases.
The Adjustable Safety Cage can easily be equipped with Wheel Lift™ casters to easily move the cage while fully deployed. The Little Giant Saddle Bag™ frees up your hands while you work. Compatible with optional Ratchet™ Levelers, you can adjust your ladder to meet your job site’s needs.
The Adjustable Safety Cage meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is rated IAA to hold 375 lbs. It is available in 4-6’ size and 6-10’ size.
How to Use the Compact Aerial Safety Cage™
3 Easy Steps: Tip it up, pull the bottom section towards you, and lock into place.
- Enclosed safety cage eliminates the tie-off requirement.
- Maintains industry rules for three points of contact.
- Extension pulleys make height adjustments easy.
- Use on staircases.
- Tip & Glide™ wheels increase portability when transporting the Safety Cage.
- Light enough to use on weight-limited floors.
- Non-conductive fiberglass increases safety when working around electricity.
- Compatible with Wheel Lift™ casters, Ratchet™ Levelers and the Little Giant® Saddle Bag™.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™