Access a variety of workspaces Little Giant® Conquest™ ladder. This versatile, multi-position ladder will help you get stuff done efficiently.
Set up your ladder in a variety of positions to find the right one for your task. The Conquest can be used in stepladder, extension, 90-degree and staircase configurations. With its wide-flared legs, you will feel secure while working, and with the narrow extension and optional V-bar, you can access attics and roofs.
Made from durable, non-conductive fiberglass, the Conquest is suited for a variety of jobs. Our fiberglass is lightweight, yet dependable, and with the attached, weight-balanced carrying handle, transportation of the ladder is simple.
The Conquest meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is Type IA rated to hold 300 lbs. It is available in 17’ and 22’ sizes.
How to Use the Little Giant Conquest™ Ladder
- Multi-Position Conquest™ ladder converts to stepladder, extension 90-degree and staircase configurations.
- Lightweight, non-conductive fiberglass ladder is durable and easy to use.
- Weight-balanced carrying handle simplifies the transportation of the ladder.
- Wide-flared legs increase the stability of the ladder.
- Narrow extension can be lifted to access attics and roofs.
- The Conquest meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is Type IA rated to hold 300 lbs.
- It is available in 17’ and 22’ sizes.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™