Double-Sided Hi-Viz Green Stepladder
The DS-XL™ is designed as a true two-person stepladder. With its wide steps, both users will feel comfortable while working atop the ladder. Made with Hi-Viz Green fiberglass, the ladder is non-conductive, and the color promotes safety, as it is the most visible color to the human eye.
When you’re transporting a ladder, it can be easy to accidentally damage it. To help keep your ladder in optimal condition, we made it more shock-absorbent. With shock-absorbing rail shields and leg braces, the ladder has increased durability. Rubber impact bumpers protect the ladder’s fiberglass from damage in the event of tipping during transit.
As a two-person ladder, the DS-XL is equipped with double-sided Ground Cue®, which helps keep the users safe while descending the ladder. With an audible “click” on the bottom step of each side of the ladder, you will always be sure that you have safely reached the ground before stepping off. Equipped with Tip & Glide™ wheels, this ladder has improved mobility when transporting it from place to place.
The DS-XL meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards, and with a Type IAA rating, it is certified to hold 375 lbs. on both sides. It is available in 6’ and 8’ models.
- Double-sided stepladder features extra-wide steps for comfort while standing atop ladder.
- Hi-Viz Green color is easily seen by the human eye to prevent injuries.
- Shock absorbing rail shields increase ladder durability.
- Rubber impact bumpers protect the fiberglass from damage.
- Audible “click” from Ground Cue® keeps you safe while descending the ladder.
- Tip & Glide™ Wheels increase ease of mobility when transporting the DS-XL™.
- The DS-XL meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is Type IAA rated to hold 375 lbs. on both sides.