The Epic™ from Little Giant Ladders® is a multi-position ladder in its ultimate form. Adjust your ladder to meet the needs of your project, so you can work more efficiently than ever. This tough-as-nails ladder is equipped with a variety of features that set this ladder apart from the rest.
This multi-position ladder converts to multiple configurations with the press of a button. Seamlessly set up the Epic as a stepladder, extension ladder, 90-degree ladder, staircase ladder, or trestle-and-plank scaffolding*. Whether you use it in the home or on the job, the Epic is durable and versatile enough to meet the task.
This ladder features extendable safety rails that can be placed vertically or horizontally on the ladder. When placed vertically in the walkthrough position, the rails extend above the top of the ladder, giving you a sturdy handhold. This feature is ideal when climbing to the roof of the house because it gives you a stabilizing surface to move from the ladder to the roof with ease and back down again.
Additionally, the non-marring safety rails can be placed horizontally in the stand-off position, so you can set up your ladder around windows, spanning a distance of up to 7 feet. In its horizontal stand-off position, you can place hanging hooks on the rails, where you can hang items up to 15 lbs., like paint buckets, water or other supplies that you would like to have within arm’s reach.
Other BenefitsSpecs The aluminum multi-position Epic ladder meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is rated to hold 300 lbs. and can hold up to 300 lbs. on both sides when used in the stepladder configuration.
*Accessory not included
- Multi-position ladder converts from stepladder to extension, 90-degree, staircase and trestle-and-plank with the press of a button.
- Safety rails can extend horizontally in the stand-off position, providing extra stability when working at the top of the ladder.
- Safety rails can be used in the vertical position as a walkthrough.
- Rachet™ leg levelers allow user to adjust the ladder to uneven ground.
- Integrated dual-position accessory ports improve usability with Little Giant® ladder accessories.
- This ladder is rated type IA to hold 300 lbs.
- In the stepladder configuration, it is a certified two-person stepladder, holding 300 lbs. on both sides.
- The Epic meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
|17' 1A||22' 1A||26' 1A|
|Weight||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|ANSI Duty Rating||1A||1A||1A|
|A-Frame Min. Height||5'||7'||9'|
|A-Frame Max Reach||12'||14'||15'|