The Epic ladder is an articulating ladder; meaning it can convert from A-frame to extension, 90-degree and staircase with the press of a button. Whether you use it in the home or on the job, the Epic is durable and versatile enough to meet the task. The aluminum multi-use Epic ladder is available in three sizes: Model 17, Model 22 and the Model 26. Meeting or exceeding all OSHA and ANSI standards, the Epic ladder is rated to hold 300 lbs., and can hold up to 300 lbs. per side when used in the A-frame configuration.
This ladder features extendable safety rails that can be placed vertically or horizontally on the ladder. When placed vertically in the walkthrough position, the rails extend above the top of the ladder, giving you a sturdy handhold. This feature is ideal when climbing to the roof of the house, because it gives you a stabilizing surface to move from ladder to roof with ease.
Additionally, the non-marring safety rails can be placed horizontally in the stand-off position, so you can set up your ladder around windows, spanning a distance of up to 7 feet. In its horizontal stand-off position, you can place hanging hooks on the rails, where you can hang items up to 15 lbs., like paint buckets, water or other supplies that you would like to have within arm’s reach.
Other benefits of the ladder include the Tip & Glide™ wheels that improve ladder mobility during transportation. It is uncommon to work on a perfectly level surface, and with the Rachet™ leg levelers, you can easily adjust your ladder to meet uneven ground with ease. This is the kind of ladder that will soon become your new go-to tool for all of your projects. It’s time to make your ladder Epic.
- Articulating ladder converts from A-frame to extension with the press of a button.
- Safety rails can extend horizontally in the stand-off position, providing extra stability when working at the top of the ladder.
- Safety rails can be used in the vertical position as a walkthrough.
- Rachet™ leg levelers allow user to adjust the ladder to uneven ground.
- This ladder is rated to hold 300 lbs. on both sides.
- The Epic meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
|17' 1A||22' 1A||26' 1A|
|Weight||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|ANSI Duty Rating||1A||1A||1A|
|A-Frame Min. Height||5'||7'||9'|
|A-Frame Max Reach||12'||14'||15'|