The Little Giant Helium is the lightest Type I – 250 pound-rated lightweight multi-use ladder in the world—28 percent lighter than the competition. The Helium’s new easy-to-use hinge locks and telescoping sides let you safely use it as an adjustable extension ladder, A-frame ladder, staircase ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. Wide-flared legs, rubberized feet, and high-quality construction give you unmatched stability in any of its dozens of unique configurations.
Because the Helium is so light and easy to use, anyone can complete nearly any job without feeling nervous or unsafe. Now you can hang pictures or change the light bulb quickly and easily. You can work over or around obstacles like dining room tables, or furniture without the hassle and mess. You’ll enjoy the feeling of stability you get from the Helium’s wide-flared legs when cleaning your gutters or climbing on your roof. This is the most progressive lightweight multi-use ladder on the market.
How to Use the Little Giant Helium™ Ladder
- Enjoy unmatched feeling of stability in any configuration thanks to aircraft-grade aluminum, the new wide-flared legs, and the highest quality construction.
- Use in dozens of configurations, including A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders and three different scaffolding positions. Buy one ladder to do the job of five.
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles.
- The Helium meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI Type IA standards and is rated to hold up to 250 lbs.
- Patented and Patents Pending
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|ANSI Duty Rating||Type I|
|A-Frame Min. Height||4 ft.|
|A-Frame Max. Height||7 ft.|