SumoStance with HyperLite Technology
Working at a significant height can be nerve-wracking, but the Little Giant® SumoStance® ladder eliminates those concerns and makes using an extension ladder easy. Designed for stability and its light weight, the SumoStance will easily become your new go-to ladder for every task.
Wide-Flared Leg Levelers
The SumoStance utilizes wide-flared leg levelers to increase the stability of your ladder. The wide legs nearly double the ladder’s width, giving your ladder added side-tip stability. Work on any terrain, adjusting the ladder’s legs as needed, so you can confidently tackle any project.
Most extension ladders are heavy and difficult to carry, but the SumoStance uses lightweight, non-conductive fiberglass to help you reach the highest places with ease.
Comfortable Wide Rungs
Do you experience foot fatigue while standing on a ladder? If you find yourself constantly shifting your weight to rest your feet while at the top of the ladder, you are going to love the comfort that our wide ladder rungs provide.
The benefits of this ladder are clear. In addition to the benefits listed above, the SumoStance increases safety with its patent-pending Hi-Viz Green color. This color of fiberglass is easy to see, which helps prevent accidents associated with walking or driving into a ladder that is in-use.
The SumoStance meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards. The ANSI 1A ladders are rated to hold 300 lbs. on the 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32’, 36’ and 40’ models. Our ANSI 1AA ladders are rated to hold 375 lbs. on 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’ and 32’ models.
How to Video/Benefits of the SumoStance® Ladder
• Non-conductive lightweight fiberglass extension ladder.
• Adjustable wide-flared leg levelers increase ladder stability.
• Patent-pending Hi-Viz green ladder improves ladder’s visibility.
• Double pulley makes adjusting ladder length easy.
• Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
• ANSI Type IA rated to hold 300 lbs. on 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32’, 36’, 40’ ladders.
• ANSI Type IAA rated to hold 375 lbs. on 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32’ ladders.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™