HyperLite® Lightweight Extension Ladder
Using a tall extension ladder can be intimidating, but with the right ladder, it doesn’t have to be. The Little Giant® HyperLite® was designed with safety and ease of use in mind, so you can focus on the task-at-hand, rather than worrying about your ladder.
The HyperLite is an ultra-lightweight, non-conductive fiberglass ladder. Most extension ladders are incredibly heavy; and carrying them can cause injuries from the weight; but this ladder weighs up to 40 percent less than traditional fiberglass ladders.
In the past, extension ladders’ pulley systems were in the way and tough to use. We moved the pulley to the side of the ladder and incorporated double pulleys to make operation simple. Getting enough leverage to raise the ladder is fast and easy.
Little-Known Fact: having your ladder level off by just 1 inch at the bottom causes a 9-inch lean at the top of a 19-foot ladder. If safety is the goal, and it should be, the bubble levels on the HyperLite are a useful tool to ensure that your ladder is level before climbing.
Made with our patent-pending Hi-Viz green fiberglass, you can avoid incidents associated with walking or driving into the extension ladder. Ground Cue® helps when descending the ladder, signaling when you have reached the bottom rung. With wide rungs, the ladder is more comfortable than others, decreasing foot fatigue from standing atop a ladder.
The HyperLite meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards. The ANSI 1A ladders are rated to hold 300 lbs. on the 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 36’, 40’ models. Our ANSI 1AA ladders are rated to hold 375 lbs. on 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32’ models.
How to Video & Benefits of the HyperLite® Extension Ladder
– Lightweight non-conductive fiberglass extension ladder.
– Double pulley makes adjusting ladder length easy.
– Wide rungs increase comfort atop the ladder.
– Ground Cue® signals when you have reached the bottom rung.*
– Patent-pending Sure-Set™ feet improve stability.*
– Patent-pending Hi-Viz green increases ladder visibility to avoid accidents.*
– Bubble levels ensure that ladder is level before ascending the ladder.*
– ANSI 1A rated to hold 300 lbs. on 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 36’, 40’ ladders.
– ANSI 1AA rated to hold 375 lbs. on 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32’ ladders.
*On IAA HyperLite ladders only.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™