HyperLite™ Lightweight Extension Ladder
Ordinary extension ladders are heavy; and always have been. The leading cause of extension ladder injury is linked to the weight of the ladder—often resulting in torn rotator cuffs, herniated disks, ankle sprains and knee ligament tears from loading and unloading or carrying heavy traditional extension ladders. These injuries have simply been part of using extension ladders, until now. Introducing a revolutionary new product in the lightweight ladder industry.
The Little Giant® HyperLite™ lightweight ladder is the lightest Type IA and IAA fiberglass extension ladder in the world, bar none. The patent-pending HyperLite lightweight ladder weighs up to 40 percent less than the leading competitor’s standard fiberglass ladder without sacrificing strength and stability. The HyperLite’s wide rungs provide great comfort, reducing foot fatigue and are very easy to replace. It also features Little Giant’s unique side-mounted, dual-pulley system, which reduces the effort required to lift the fly section by 45% and removes a potential trip hazard caused by traditional center-pulley rope systems. The patent-pending Sure-Set™ foot allows you to set the feet in either flat or spike positions and have them stay in place.
Little Giant’s patent-pending hi-viz green rail is one of the most easily detected color hues to the human eye. Why does a lightweight ladder need to be hi-viz? Some of the most catastrophic falls are caused by people who walk or drive into an extension ladder in use.
The HyperLite lightweight ladder is available in the following duty ratings and sizes:
Extra Heavy Duty Type IA – 300 lbs: 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 36′ and 40′.
Special Duty Type IAA – 375 lbs: 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’ and 32′.
* Based on tests performed in a controlled ANSI-compliant test lab.
How to Use the HyperLite™ Lightweight Extension Ladder
- Lightweight design helps prevent incidence of common injuries such as torn rotator cuffs, herniated disks, ankle sprains and knee ligament tears from loading and unloading or carrying heavy traditional extension ladders.
- Patent-pending HyperLite weighs up to 40 percent less than ordinary fiberglass extension ladders without sacrificing strength or stability
- Wide, flat rungs provide great comfort and reduce foot fatigue.
- Riveted plate-rung design allows for easy rung replacement.
- Side-mounted, dual-pulley system reduces the force required to lift the fly section by 45 percent and removes a potential trip hazard caused by traditional center-pulley rope systems.
- Patent-pending Sure-Set™ foot stays in position when you set it to either flat or spike mode.
- Little Giant’s patent-pending Hi-Viz green rail prevents catastrophic accidents caused by people who walk or drive into an extension ladder while in use.
- Available in the following duty ratings and sizes:
Extra Heavy Duty Type IA – 300 lbs: 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32′, 36′ and 40′
Special Duty Type IAA – 375 lbs: 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’ and 32′
* Based on tests performed in a controlled ANSI-compliant test lab
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™
|16' IA||16' IAA||20' IA||20' IAA||24' IA||24' IAA||28' IA||28' IAA||32' IAA||36' IA||40' IA|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.||375 lbs.||300 lbs.||375 lbs.||300 lbs.||375 lbs.||300 lbs.||375 lbs.||375 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Extension Min. Height||9 ft.||9 ft.||11 ft.||11 ft.||13 ft.||13 ft.||15 ft.||15 ft.||16 ft.||18 ft.||20 ft.|
|Extension Max Height||14 ft.||14 ft.||18 ft.||18 ft.||20 ft.||20 ft.||26 ft.||26 ft.||30 ft.||33 ft.||36 ft.|