Whether you are in the house, on the go or on the job, working up high is a part of life. At Little Giant Ladders®, we understand how important it is that you feel secure while atop a ladder, which is why we made the versatile MegaLite™ ladder. With the perfect blend of strength, stability and versatility, the MegaLite will quickly become your new go-to ladder.
Featuring patented hinges and telescoping slides, you can set up your ladder in multiple positions, giving you the freedom to approach any task with ease. The MegaLite easily converts from A-frame to extension, staircase, 90-degree or trestle-and-plank scaffolding*.
Made from lightweight aluminum and featuring wide-flared legs for added stability, this tool will take you from task to task without reservation. Plus, with the patented Tip & Glide™ wheels, you can transport it without breaking a sweat. The MegaLite also has AirDeck® accessory ports built in, so you can attach your favorite compatible Little Giant Ladder accessories.
Meeting or exceeding all OSHA and ANSI standards, and is a heavy-duty, multi-use Type IA ladder that can hold up to 300 lbs., and when set in A-frame, can hold 300 lbs. on both sides.
*Plank not includedBuy Online
- Multi-position ladder converts to A-frame, extension, 90-degree, staircase and trestle-and-plank scaffolding*.
- Tip & Glide™ wheels make transportation fast and easy.
- Compatible with many Little Giant Ladders® accessories when used in-conjunction with the attached AirDeck® accessory ports.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI ladder standards.
- Rated to hold 300 lbs., and in A-frame can hold 300 lbs. on both sides.
*Plank not included
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|ANSI Duty Rating||Type 1A|
|A-Frame Min Height||4'|
|A-Frame Max. Reach||11'|