It may look like a standard stepladder, but it’s so much more than that. The MicroBurst® from Little Giant Ladder Systems® has features that are unique to this model of ladder.
With its patent-pending Stable Lock™ spreader system made from a high-strength steel alloy; the MicroBurst gives you the stability needed to complete any task with confidence. On a typical stepladder, the spreader bar is weak, allowing the ladder to “walk” or shift, but on Little Giant’s MicroBurst, the Stable Lock spreader is strong, allowing you to set up the ladder and work in confidence.
Lightweight and Easy to Store
Made from lightweight, non-conductive fiberglass, the MicroBurst can safely be used in a variety of situations. The fiberglass rails fit neatly inside each other, creating a slim, 3.5” storage and carrying profile, making it easier than ever to carry or store your stepladder.
This ladder meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards, and is available with a Type IA rating to hold 300 lbs. and a Type IAA rating to hold 375 lbs. It can be purchased in a 3’, 4’, 6’ and 8’ sizes.
How to Use the Little Giant Microburst® Ladder
- The sturdy MicroBurst® stepladder from Little Giant® helps you get stuff done with ease.
- Patent-pending Stable Lock™ spreader system is made from high-strength steel alloy.
- The fiberglass material is lightweight and non-conductive, so you can work in a variety of settings.
- When folded, the MicroBurst has a slim storage and carrying profile.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is available as a Type IA 300 lb. rated ladder and a Type IAA 375 lb. rated ladder.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™