We have designed the Little Giant MightyLite™ to address the three leading types of stepladder injuries:
1. Painful shoulder, neck, and back injuries from carrying heavy equipment
2. Dangerous falls from standing on the top step or top cap
3. Ankle, knee, and back injuries from missing the bottom step while descending the ladder
First, the MightyLite is significantly lighter than any comparable traditional stepladder. Second, the MightyLite’s platform design helps to prevent users from standing on the top step or top cap, the most common cause of severe stepladder falls. Third, the MightyLite’s patented-pending Ground Cue prevents injuries by signaling the user when it is safe to dismount the ladder.
The MightyLite’s no-pinch platform design opens easily from a slim 5” storage profile and offers wide, comfortable treads on each step, with a spacious, comfortable standing deck.
Its innovative top cap allows to you keep everything you need close at hand—no more trips up and down the ladder for tools or hardware. The Little Giant MightyLite is available in both Type IA 300 lbs and Type IAA 375 lbs ratings.
How to Use the MightyLite™ Ladder
- -Designed to prevent common types of stepladder injuries
- -Significantly lighter than comparable stepladders
- -Fiberglass material allows ladder to be used safely near electricity
- -Hi-Viz green fiberglass increases visibility, preventing ladder accidents
- -Wide standing platform prevents users from standing on the top step or top cap
- -The patent-pending Ground Cue prevents injuries by signaling the user when it is safe to dismount the ladder
- -The No-pinch platform design opens easily from 5” storage profile
- -Wide, comfortable treads on each step
- -Spacious, comfortable standing platform
- -Folds for easy storage
- -Innovative top cap allows you to keep everything close at hand
- -Available in both ANSI-rated Type IA 300 lbs and Type IAA 375 lbs ratings
- -1-Year Limited Warranty
- -Available in 4, 5, 6 or 8-foot sizes
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™