Having the right ladder for the job is crucial to your project’s success. If you are looking for a versatile ladder that will help you get the job done time after time, the Multi™ is the ladder for you. The Multi meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards, and is available in ANSI IA and IAA ratings. The IA ladder will hold up to 300 lbs., and in A-frame, will hold up to 300 lbs. on both sides. The IAA ladder holds up to 375 lbs., and when placed in stepladder, holds that much on both sides.
Convert from A-frame to extension, 90-degree or trestle-and-plank scaffolding* with ease. The ladder’s Rapid Lock® adjusters make transitioning from position to position fast and convenient.
Made from lightweight aluminum, the Multi weighs 26 lbs., making it easy to transport. Move your ladder with ease.
Wide-Flared Stabilizing Legs
The wide-flared stabilizing legs increase side-tip stability, so you can feel more stable atop the ladder.
How to Use the Little Giant Xtreme® Ladder
- The Multi™ ladder is a multi-position ladder that converts to stepladder, extension, 90-degree and trestle-and-plank*.
- Wide-flared stabilizing legs increase side-tip stability.
- Made from lightweight aluminum, the Multi is easy to transport.
- Rapid Lock® adjusters make transitioning your ladder to different positions easy and fast.
- Available in ANSI rated IA and IAA ladders.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
- ANSI IA rated to hold 300 lbs.
- ANSI IAA rated to hold 375 lbs.
*Plank not included.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™
|Model 13 IA||Model 17|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||300 lbs||300 lbs|
|ANSI DUTY RATING||IA||IA|
|A-FRAME MIN. HEIGHT||3 ft. 1 in.||4 ft. 1 in.|
|A-FRAME MAX. HEIGHT||5 ft. 1 in.||7 ft. 1 in.|