The PRO Series is Little Giant’s homage to the professionals who have helped make the Little Giant ladder what it is today. The PRO is truly the pro ladder user’s “power tool”. It is constructed with heavy wall, aerospace-grade aluminum and the highest quality practices to withstand daily heavy duty use. This is no do-it-yourselfer’s ladder. The Triple Lock Hinges and telescoping sides allow you to use the PRO Series almost anywhere, including staircases, sloping ground, ramps and other uneven surfaces. You can use the PRO Series Model 17 in up to 24 unique configurations such as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder and as a four-level trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. Black anodized armor prevents staining and oxidation while high-impact rung guards guarantee that this product is going to last. Each PRO Series is individually serialized for tool tracking and theft deterrence. The PRO Series Model 17 exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards for ladders, is rated to hold up to 300 lbs., and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Invest in quality with oxidation-resistant black anodized armor, high-impact rung guards and aerospace-grade aluminum alloy construction.
- Enjoy complete versatility with 24 unique adjustable A-frame, staircase and 90-degree ladders in one rugged, compact package.
- Take advantage of the PRO Series’ compact storage size and Tip-N-Glide wheels for easy set-up, transport and storage.
- Use a true professional’s ladder that is built to stand heavy use and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- The industrial strength, extra heavy-duty Little Giant PRO Series exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is rated to hold up to 300 lbs.
- Available exclusively from proladder.com.
|Model 17||Model 22||Model 26|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|ANSI Duty Rating||Type IA||Type IA||Type IA|
|A-Frame Min Height||4 ft. 4 in.||5 ft. 4 in.||6 ft. 4 in.|
|A-Frame Max Height||7 ft. 2 in.||9 ft.||11 ft.|
|Extension Min Height||9 ft.||11 ft.||13 ft.|