The Ultimate in Ladder Versatility
You’re a pro. As such, you need a ladder that helps you get stuff done with ease. The Little Giant® King Kombo™ is the pinnacle of ladder technology, offering a variety of beneficial features that make your ladder safer and more versatile than ever.
The King Kombo is the winner of the 2019 OH&S New Product of the Year Award and is also the winner of the 2019 Pro Tool Innovation Award. In both awards, the ladder was recognized for its innovation and safety-promoting nature.
This 3-in-1 multi-position ladder easily converts to A-frame, extension and leaning configurations, giving you the perfect tool for any job.
Rotating Wall Pad
The crowning gem of the King Kombo is its rotating wall pad. Now, you can safely set up your ladder on inside and outside corners, walls and studs.
The climbing side of the ladder features wide-flared legs for increased side-tip stability. The extension side of the ladder has straight-line legs that are narrow enough to fit between studs. Access tight workspaces between wall studs, ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports.
Non-Conductive, Hi-Viz Green Fiberglass
It’s an electrician’s dream come true. Made from lightweight, durable fiberglass, you can work around electricity without fear of conductivity. The Hi-Viz green color also promotes increased visibility to decrease ladder bumping.
On the King Kombo Industrial and Technical models, you can enjoy the benefits of Ground Cue®, the bottom rung alert system. Descend the ladder with confidence.
The Industrial and Technical King Kombo ladders also feature a revolutionary V-bar. When in its extension configuration, the non-marring V-bar can grip inside and outside corners, walls and studs.
Meeting or exceeding all OSHA and ANSI standards, this type IAA ladder is rated to hold 375 lbs.
See how the King Kombo helps others get stuff done
- Multi-position ladder converts to A-frame, extension and leaning ladder configurations.
- Get closer to your work with the rotating wall pad, which converts to inside and outside corners, walls and studs.
- Climbing side of the ladder features wide-flared legs for side-tip stability.
- Narrow legs on extension side of the ladder allow you to access tight workspaces, like wall studs, ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports.
- Non-Conductive Hi-Viz Green Fiberglass increases ladder visibility and is safe to work around electricity.
- Ground Cue®* makes an audible click when you have reached the final rung of your descent.
- Non-marring V-bar* on the extension side of the ladder allows you to set up your ladder on inside and outside corners, walls and studs.
- Field-replaceable feet allow for easy foot replacement on the job site.
- Shock-absorbing braces* increase ladder longevity.
- Type IAA ladder is rated to hold 375 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
*Available on select models