The Little Giant Revolution is lighter than any comparable 300 lb-rated aluminum multiuse ladder. The Revolution includes several new patented features: the Quad-Lock™ hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks™ for quick adjustment. The Revolution can be used in dozens of unique configurations, as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The Revolution’s wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability.
The Revolution is also available with Little Giant’s patent-pending dual Ratchet Levelers™, which adjust hands-free in seconds. These built-in levelers allow the operator to adjust to uneven ground in mere seconds. And when the job is done, the levelers retract into storage position. The levelers offer nearly 8 ½ inches of leveling adjustment.
The Little Giant Revolution is rated Type IA to hold 300 lbs on both sides of the stepladder configuration.
How to Use the Little Giant Revolution™ Ladder
- • Adjust to uneven terrain in seconds and enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability.
- • Use the Revolution as an A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladder and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. Buy one ladder to do the job of five. (Plank not included with the ladder.)
- • Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues.
- • Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles.
- • Use the Revolution’s integrated Tip & Glide™ Wheels to move the ladder easily from place to place.
- • The Little Giant Revolution with Ratchet Levelers meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™