An intense job calls for an intense tool. The Little Giant® Revolution™ ladder helps you complete those heavy-duty tasks. From roofing, to tinning, to general maintenance, the Revolution is the ladder to help you get stuff done.
Designed Especially for the Pro
The Revolution was designed with you in mind. The Quad-Lock™ hinge and metal Rock Locks™ allow for quick and easy height and position adjustment. The Tip & Glide™ wheels help you move the ladder easily from job to job.
Adjustable Ratchet™ Leg Levelers
Uneven terrain? Not a problem. With the Ratchet leg levelers, you can adjust the ladder’s legs in seconds, allowing you to stabilize the ladder on unlevel ground. The retractable legs give you more than eight inches of leveling adjustment.
The Revolution is designed to help you work quickly and effectively since it can be used in multiple positions. Use the Revolution in the stepladder, extension, staircase, 90-degree or trestle-and-plank* scaffolding positions, depending on the needs of the job.
The Revolution is rated to hold 300 lbs. It meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards in all configurations. In the stepladder position, the Revolution can hold 300 lbs. on both sides.
*Plank not included
How to Use the Little Giant Revolution™ Ladder
- Wide-flared Ratchet™ leg levelers adjust to reach uneven terrain in seconds.
- Multi-position ladder converts to stepladder, extension, trestle-and-plank, 90-degree and staircase with ease.
- Metal Rock Lock® adjusters instantly alter your ladder into different configurations.
- Type IA ladder is rated to hold 300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™