When you’re working on a project that doesn’t quite need a stepladder, you need a simple, easy-to-use stepstool. The Safety Step is a lightweight, aluminum stepstool. It is available in 2, 3 and 4-step models. It is a Type IA stepladder, rated for 300 lbs. and meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
Non-Slip Staircase Steps
The Safety Step is designed for comfort. When ascending and descending the ladder, the staircase design helps you feel as if you are walking up and down a set of stairs. The non-slip steps prevent you from losing your balance. The staircase steps are perfect for when you need a temporary staircase like while framing a house or while welding stairs.
The wide, rubberized feet help you work over grates or other surfaces where smaller ladder feet could slide.
The Safety Step is rated to hold 300 lbs. and meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
For smaller tasks that still need a strong ladder, the Safety Step is the ladder for you.
How to Use the Little Giant Safety Step™ Ladder
- Lightweight aluminum stepstool uses a non-slip staircase design for comfort and ease of use.
- Safety handrail increases stability while working on top step.
- Wide, slip-resistant steps provide extra comfort.
- Extra-wide, slip-resistant feet are perfect for working over grates.
- Tip & Glide™ wheels allow for easy transportation from job to job.
- Safety Step™ is available in 2, 3 and 4-step models.
- ANSI Type IA 300 lbs. Duty Rating.
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™